My story, my life and my love. ♥ thanks for dropping by :) { Follow | Dashboard }

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Regret.

During November, I had done somethings fucking mess to myself.
I am regret. I am so ashamed for what I did like never been before.

Now I decided to treat myself good.
Why I need to become upset just because of you?
You are just a passer-by.
I sit myself in like a bustard when I am fucking care about you but you doesn't repay me.

Like always been. I sit in front of the computer and losing my happiness because of you.
Sleeping late. Totally EMO. always EMO.
I had done many things for you, but you doesn't pay me back.
May be that is you? Don't know how is the way to show your love to me ?
Soon, It made me feel like I am always being dumped. I am the one who is excess.
You will not be negatively effected with the absence of me.

now. SO DO I.